1/16

PRICING & OPTIONS

Photography

  • 8 hours of photography

  • 2 photographers

  • 800+ full resolution edits

  • Multi cam coverage of events

  • Private online gallery - download and share your images with friends and family

  • Full print rights

  • Complimentary engagement session within 30 miles of Agoura Hills

  • 8 hours of videography

  • 2 Filmmakers

  • 4-7 minute highlight film

  • Documentary edit of the Ceremony

  • Documentary edit of the reception toasts

  • Multi cam coverage of events

  • Aerial drone footage (if legally available)

  • Custom music licensing

  • Color treatment and sound mixing

  • Digital delivery and online hosting of highlight film

  • All raw footage mailed with the final film

Videography
Total package is $6500. To complete booking, we require 40% of the balance up front to retain the date, and the remaining 60% due the week of the wedding.
Photography is provided by our sister company HumanArtwork.
For more photography samples like the ones below, please visit www.humanartwork.com
or find us on instagram @humanartwork
Additional options

SOCIAL MEDIA EDITS

Our highlight films are beautiful, but they really shine when you can sit back and let the story unfold; hit the lights and turn the volume up.

Social media edits are perfectly cut for Instagram and Facebook users on mobile. We'll pull the best moments from your day and create a beautiful vignette to showcase to your friends and family

 

:60 edits are only $150

:30 edits are only $100

add a second option to have your edit in vertical resolution for only $50

ENGAGEMENT FILMS

Capture your engagement and tell your friends with beautiful :60 edit for social media.

 

Includes 2 hours of filming with one videographer at a location of your choice within a 3 hour radius of Los Angeles

$500

Extend that radius to 5 hours for only $150

samples coming soon!

ANNIVERSARY EDITS

Holy cow! It's already been a year since your wedding date! You went on your honeymoon, partied it up, went back to normal (married) life, and now here we are. Your anniversary is coming up and you want to surprise your spouse.

Anniversary edits are only $200, which includes the edit, up to 3 versions of your film: 4k (if available), 1080, and social (less than 50mb file size), and custom music licensing.

ADD-ONS

Additional Items:
Rehearsal dinner coverage (1 filmmaker)
+$450
Additional hours (per filmmaker)
+$150
Additional filmmaker 
+$100/hr
Extended highlight (7-10 minutes)
+$275
Extended highlight (10-15 minutes)
+$575
Additional feature film (10-15 minutes)
+$1150
Individual edited events
  +$75 each
Social Media Edit :60
+$175
Social Media Edit :30
+$125
Expedited delivery (4-8 weeks)
+$650
4k upgrade for all films
+$375